Saturday, April 21, 2012

PLAIN JANE.......DAYS

hey y'all
i must admit this is the best part of most of my days when am blogging.....but mostly am just plain, as plain as jane hehehehe
anyhow as far as plain goes the other day my work mate saw me with make up for the first time and the look on her first was like wow!!! she literally went like she thought am someone else i barely put make up and when i have someone draw me trust me people would notice...
mostly i wake up do the three facial steps clean, tone and moisturize and that's it add a little lip gloss am gppd to go, but this week i have had my friend use my face to paint lol! here is me plain and with make up after

i would like to say i loved it she taught me how to do my make up by day.....and this week hopeful  i wil start buying my make up and lets hope i wil get used to putting on make up.

i like the outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love.