Friday, February 8, 2013

NEVER A BRIDE'S MAID....BUT I LOVE ME A WEEDING.

In came new year and i had to attend my workmates weeding yippie i love dressing up for functions lol!
guilty for that i would go anywhere just because i want to play dress up



                                      be-you-tiful bride



                                                         new year hair do BIG BANGING HAIR!








                                                        what i wore
                                                    Tailor made dress from Nigeia
                                                    bangles; indian shop in Naif deira
                                                    shoes; HM

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my love.

    This is fantatsic post!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super pretty and love your dress! Just started following you and hope you follow me back <3
    What do you think about my latest post?:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love.