Saturday, August 18, 2012

WHAT TO WEAR??? COLOR THEME PARTY

I love parties, who doesn't i got invited to a birthday party and there is color theme hmmmmm, thinking what to wear?? it is supposed to be white and red  and boy am i confused it sounds easy but its not anyhu trying to come up with the outfit

                                       LOOK 1

Either way i wanted to wear a red shoe on both outfits i choose to wear white rather than red its summer and i love my whites in summer,
                                            LOOK 2


I wanted to keep it really simple they are both out there colors so lets see how it goes i cant wait well to eat cake , am not a cake lover but will try, catch up with old friends and the fact that is Ramadan no music just conversation little bubbly and parteee away.
                                                                  xoxoxox
                                                        thanks for stoping by dolls

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear,
    I love wearing white dresses too!Specially in Summer!;)
    I wish you a great Sunday:)
    p.s. new post in my blog;)
    xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love.