Saturday, November 19, 2011

VERSACE+HM=KHALAS

The reason i decided to say khalas is because on the eve of 17th hm window looked like this......


 this is how i saw the window........my memory i was so excited i actually picked the pieces i wanted to own from the window .........i remember me not wanting to go home i was connected to the window.........

 sob sob how i wanted this jacket.......i can picture myself in it




and this bag sooooo cute
that's how i didn't get any of the item because by the time it was 6pm there was no single item from the collection even the items on the window display......sob sob
better luck next time
                              enjoy your weekend beautiful people

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking for some interesting blog to follow and found yours! =D
    I hope you can visit mine too! Kindly Follow if you like my blog here http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

    See you!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rene thanks your blog too is very interesting i will follow yours do follow mine too
    now let me take a quick pop see what you been up to!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love.