Friday, February 8, 2013

OVER WITH THE VACATION.

Hey everyone!
AM BACK!! i just jetted in yesterday from my vacation, it feels good to get back to my bed that i had so much missed and my lonesome flat i had missed peace and silence....and i will also miss Africa hustle and bustle, my family and friends
but i want to share pictures of before i left and when i was on vacation....
so before i left my friend from childhood came to visit me and we had lots of fun sightseeing and me being a local tourist it was a fun one week



                                               Maryanne is her name

we started off clubbing before deciding what we will do for the next day my vacation had already started,


                                         the next day we choose lunch at the cheesecake factory
                                         being new had to know what it was all about..



 



                                               iced tea for starters to make way for the heavy meal


                                        we started with  soup and salad which had goat cheese
                                        which maryanne didn't like to much i ended up eating alone
                                             steak and fries



                                                    salmon

                                                               the top of the icing the cake well it was good
                                            generally i would go back for another meal.











                                              i liked holding my hair up



virgorebel
watching the sunset...........................

what i wore ; top newlook
pants ;topshop
flats ;Dp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love.