Thursday, July 26, 2012

I LOVE ME SOME HOME REMEDIES.....

                                              Hey everyone
Remember i said earlier this year that i am going to love myself more this year well facial treats is one of the bit but i have come to a conclusion that as much as i love somebody else pampering me, my pocket does not seem to agree with me so today i made myself a facial scrub
                                                        ingredients ;
                                               5 tea spoons of cornflour
                                                a little Rose water
                                                2 tea spoon of vinegar
and scrub a away i had lots of white head plus i have an oily skin so now i want to figure out the mask for my oily skin but for now i feel so good like i have just unleashed a dead skin i guess now its me and my home remedies, and am loving it!




a beautiful face from Kenya supermodel Tess njuhi





             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love.