Thursday, December 27, 2012

CHRISTMAS DINNER......

Well ALONE!!! LOL!
hey y'all hope everyone is having fabulous Christmas  hols, with family friends and all
well me the Christmas day i was at work all day then came home to my empty place made myself a hearty meal and called it a night but before then my mum called me with the news she is a grandma and am an Aunt i cant wait to meet my niece when i get home i don't know what to feel but am happy very happy i will spoil that little doll...

But even thought this is how my day went down


dinner for one i made my self grilled salmon 
sauteed veggies and grilled potatoes 
and amarulla to go down with 


then earlier on that day i had treated myself with this 
fab heels by ROBERTO FABIANI 
they are super comfy cant wait to rook them 
plus they are red soles also 










all in all i had fun on my own way and i appreciate everything i hope next year will be better and my table will be full of guest or family next time how did you all guys spend yours??

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful dinner.

    Happy New Year, my dear!

    I'm gladly following you via gfc :)

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sandals dear and so yummy food.
    Happy New Year!!
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love.