Monday, November 12, 2012

CLEAN START!!!!

Hey dolls!
how is everyone doing? the weekend what did you guys do? well i have been a bummer for some reason i have been having break outs all over my face like a teenager, it sucks real bad, but good news is i got my hair fixed something new something not me something big something crazy pictures will follow soon.

i have tried everything from clarins to clinique nothing seems to be working for this puberty moment am having, lol so i have heard so much praise about DERMALOGICA products so since i didn't know how it will react on my skin i went and got small kit which cost me 145 Dirhams, so now am on my second day am yet to see the results i will review about it soon.


               i got myself this for starters...



                         i find this product very expensive...
                                i like this bed time cream and it smells nice

let me hope i will save up money for the big pack.
will try take pictures of my hair tomorrow..
                       night world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    have a great start of week!
    When you have a chance take a look at my new bag:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gal saw the new bag i love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love.