Thursday, November 15, 2012

THE FRENCH CONNECTION

Hey dolls
i have had a busy week already first by starting my driving classes, this is one journey i think i will live to remember about automotive and how they move still amazed by technology....yeah had to go deep in it.
All in all i had time to go out with some of my friends who had jetted in the country....so far so good.


i wore this dress by french connection i had planned to wear it on my birthday but didn't so it has been sitting  in my rack for 2 months now, i get excited when am buying clothes but i never know why am not in a hurry to wear them it happens to me a lot 
had really mad fun with my friends enough of me tryna get some life now am back to work work no play again until, well we'll see.




had time also to watch kardishal official that night they were performing.
they brought the house down....








thanks everyone for stopping by
xoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love.